Saturday, June 20, 2009

SECOND LIFE HAIR FAIR A *BUST*

So anticipation building...palms sweaty ... I'm feeling all hot and bothered.

Hair Fair 2009 is upon us. I wait till 12 slt. I desperately log on to the sim to complete and utter disgusts. The hair in most of the booths can be found at the store.

A few places had some good finds *yea deviant kitties and jolie femme*

But some of your staple favorites were a BUST.

First of all I'm logged on with no hair, no shoes, a newbie walk to be disappointed for an hour straight. I want my time back Hair Fair 2009. I want my anticipation back. I want my damn money I wasted on demos back.

After that huge build up, you had the stamina (and hair making talent) of a 12 year old boy having his first orgasm. How dare you do this to shoppers like me.

I demand the designers go back into their little rooms and fix this mess right now.

1 comment:

  1. LOL thats awesome .. I thought it was funny that they have No Lag policy and a lil vender at the begginning with Low lag clothing and hair for you to wear and then In Certain grps we will not name names they are complaining calling ppl dumb cause they have there own stuff on and not going with the no lag policy..

    ReplyDelete